Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Excellent Blogger Award

I'd like to thank Callie at Midwest Horse for awarding my blog this rating of E for Excellent. This is an honor coming from Callie, as I consider her a very fine blogger.

I need to pass this award on to a number of other bloggers, and I know that several of my favorite sites have already received the award. I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem with someone receiving it multiple times, but I do want to spread the love around. I at least tried to find blogs that didn't have the E Award in their last dozen or so posts. I am a connoisseur of horse blogs, so I did not have any problem finding deserving recipients.

Adventures with Sam is a blogsite about the retraining of an off the track thoroughbred stallion. This blog is updated daily and loaded with interesting and useful information for all horse lovers.

If you are looking for some good humor about the Montana ranch life, check out Scary's West.

Road to Who Knows Where is a fun blog I found about Matt, a horse lover who has Friedreich's ataxia. He takes us through the experience of his riding lessons, but is on break right now.

If you have an affinity for all creatures large and small, Laughing Orca Ranch offers a lot of great pictures and stories from farm life in New Mexico.

Odin's Diary is about the adventures of an American Hanoverian and his rider, who started learning to ride as an adult. This blog takes us through the trials and victories of establishing horsemanship skills.

Keep up the good work, and please pass on the big E.

7 comments:

Matt said...

Thanks, spring can't come fast enough so I'll bne riding again.
matt

Twinville said...

Thanks for the award nomination!
Your Blog is one of my favorites!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Matt - I'll be looking forward to your next adventures. I'm waiting for warmer weather too.

Twinville - Yours is a favorite of mine too. The great thing about this is that we can see which blogs our favorite bloggers like, and we can expand our social network through visiting their links.

photogchic said...

All new blogs I haven't checked out--I better get reading:-)

Beth said...

Thank you so much for the award!!! I havent been here before but I will be a regular now. Your horses are gorgeous!

Maat said...

thank you so much!

I was out all week, nice to get home to :)

Odin's mom

Scary said...

Thank you very much