Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Heart Your Blog

This award was given to me by OnTheBit at A Horse and A Half! It's time for me to pass it on to the blogs that I heart...

Jessie and Remington have taught me so much. I am in awe of those who have what it takes to train wild mustangs.

Along that same vein, Angi & Prosperity deserve a standing ovation. I'm looking forward to seeing them at the Western States Horse Expo in Sacramento.

Another blog I really enjoy is RANCHette. She posts on a variety of subjects and is generous with the photos. I enjoy following the activities of Mr. Banderas and the other animals around the ranch.

3 comments:

ranchette said...

ooooh...thanks for the award. What a great way to end my day. Thanks for spreading the love. :)

Jessie said...

Thank you!!

Now the fun part of passing it on...

:-)

Chris said...

Thanks for providing these! It's always interesting to see which blogs others enjoy reading so much!