Sunday, July 27, 2008

Brillante Weblog Award

"Train Wreck" at Cowboys, Kids, and Sunsets passed this award along to me, and I am very grateful. Her blog is warm, thoughtful, and chock full of good photos.

Here are the rules:

1. Put the Logo on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you

3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award

4. Add Links to the recipients

5. Leave a comment to recipients or email them to let them know they have an award

I have decided that I will pass the award on to those blogs I find myself thinking about even when I am not actively working on a computer. I have also decided that I will pass it on to those people even if someone else has already done so, but please don't feel like you have to do this all over again. Here are my "Magnificent Seven":

1. Grey Horse Matters: For being such a great role model in the horse owner community, and being brave enough to take on some rescue horses.

2. Laughing Orca Ranch: For being a natural when it comes to caring for such a wide variety of animals, and for being so kind and brave.

3. MidwestHorse: Another brave one. For being there despite everything, and sharing her day in pictures even when she doesn't have any words, and for finding words to put in comments.

4. Mikael's Mania: For being a master of suspense. I'm hooked on reading about Rising Rainbow Ranch. Bravery is abound here as well.

5. Oh HorseFeathers and Related Twisted "Tails": For mastering the art of expression and caring so much about so many things. This is a wise woman you will want to listen to. Yes, I sense bravery here also.

6. Regardinghorses.com: For being such a diligent researcher and journalist in the arena of horsemanship, and a strong, brave woman.

7. Teachings of the Horse: For being personable as well as horsenable. Hmmm. I think I sensed some bravery in some of those posts too...

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Thanks NuzzlingMuzzles! I very much appreciate the award and your kind words. I've got a lot of Olympic coverage to do for now, but I'll hang on to this and post it when the Olympic stuff slows down. Happy blogging!

Mrs Mom said...

Aww Thank You NM! This means a whole lot to me. Your kind words made my day, and I'll display this award with pride.

Victoria Cummings said...

NM - I am honored to receive this award from you and to be in such good company. Thanks for finding me horsenable - That's a fine new word!

Grey Horse Matters said...

How very kind of you to honor me with this award,and for your nice words about me and my blog. I'll have to think of some blogs to pass this on to, it seems you have picked some of my favorites too.

Callie said...

Thanks so much! I love getting awards! It' so fun. Even more passing them along! Thank-you so much! And many thanks for the kind words!

Twinville said...

Copngratulations on your award. You truly deserve it. I can't imagine going more than a couple days without reading your BRILLIANT blog. I always learn something new and helpful, and I'm always impressed with how much you know, how brave you are, and how open you are, even when you make mistakes. You just seem to want to share your experiences to help others. I appreciate that very much.

I'm so honored to be included in your very special "Magnificent Seven" list for they are all wonderful blogs that I, too, enjoy reading. You're making me feel so special by including me.

Thanks you!

And you know what is funny? I was just getting ready to give you an award, too! :D

Twinville said...

Awww, you are so sweet!

Oh, and by the way, I have some love to share with you! Come visit my blog to pick up your award!

Callie said...

Oh and BTW, CONGRATS!