Monday, July 21, 2008

Well, Eat My Shirt!

This is Bombay eating my shirt while I'm busy taking a picture of him eating my shirt...

He's a bit puzzled here. It's rather tight and he can't get his teeth into it. All he can do is push it around with his lips.

Ah, he got it. See how the ears went up? He's happy because his mission has been accomplished. He has a piece of my shirt between his teeth.

This is what his nose looked like after I pushed it away.

Since he couldn't bite my shirt anymore, he tried to bite his own. What's this? Horses don't wear shirts?

8 comments:

Mrs Mom said...

LOL Dont you love how horses get into some rather odd things? And of COURSE, the Peanut Gallery there has to help in the last photo!

Your critters are a rip! Love seeing what they are up to!

Twinville said...

BWAHAHAHA! This post made me laugh right out loud :D
Good thing he's so gentle in grabbing your shirt (and not a chunk of tender skin!).
What a funny boy. And all those curious noses in the camera shot, too. I just want to kiss 'em!

Love it! :D

Beckz said...

LOL how funny was that. Love the pricked ears!

Abraham Lincoln said...

Are the horse flies out and about now? I have not seen a horse fly in years. The horse photos are very nice.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Very cute, we had a rescue horse years ago,Norman,(a norman cob) and he love to chew on clothes and once even ate a button off my daughters coat! Strange animals sometimes, right? Your guys are really cuties.

Nor'dzin said...

I love your blog and have tagged you for a game - hope this is fun and not an inconvenience.

Dustfinger said...

haha! I love it when horses do things like that. Its so cute!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Abraham - I have seen a few horse flies this year, but they are not too bad. My horses don't have to fight them off every moment of the day.