Monday, October 20, 2008

Ghosting It Forward

BrownEyed Cowgirls spooked me. I'm afraid that with my new vegetarian diet, I'll have to pass on the Halloween candy, but I will keep this tag going. I'm afraid that many of the bloggers I know and love have already been ghosted, and unfortunately I don't have the time to research who has and hasn't received this already. So, I'm going to pick three bloggers and if they have already received it, so be it.

Here are The Rules:

1) Have a Ghostly Image to pass along

2) Tag three people on your blog, with links to their blogs. Tell about what great folks they are, or offer to send them a Ghostly Treat.

3) Include a link to Ghosting It Forward in your blog.


My three picks are... (drum roll, please):

Jenn at Green Slobber on my Shirt: I have never met Jenn in person (or any bloggers for that matter), but she seems to be a quality person. I appreciate all the horse training advice she offers in a sweet, kind, and humble manner. Her website is pretty and easy to read. Her horse, Gabriel, looks a lot like my horse, Gabbrielle. Despite what she says in her bio, she does write very well.

Lytha at A Horse Crazy American in Germany: I have been enjoying following Lytha and her horse, Baasha, on their journey from Seattle to Germany. I feel like I am on those trail rides with her as she describes the people and surroundings of Germany. She too is a gifted writer.

Val at Fantastyk Voyage: Val was introduced to me through Lisa at Laughing Orca Ranch. They are neighbors who trail ride together, and it is fun reading their posts that include each other. Val's blog site has a creative twist. Being a David Bowie fan, she likes to use titles and lyrics of his songs as titles of her posts. I admire her confidence and generosity when it comes to helping Lisa with her horse.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Spooky!! I will have to check out those blogs!! They sound fun!!

lytha said...

wow, i've never received any award online and this one is very cool. i explained the movie "pay it forward" to my husband and now i really want him to see it.

trick or treating doesn't really happen here, but i like the idea of giving gifts randomly.

just yesterday i opened my door and there was a bag of "cooking apples" sitting there, from our landlady who knows i have a horse. she's trying to pay me back, i think, for the cookies. endless payback is not forward! i'll have to think of something...

but if you were here, i'd find out where you live, and i'd put a bag of carrots or a loaf of fresh baked bread on your doorstep.

~lytha in germany

Callie said...

This is a fun game. Now I've got a few new bloggers to visit and check out! Thanks!

IamRockinHorse said...

why, thank you very much! I am not a very good forwarder though. When I get those crazy "pass it on" emails, they usually stop with me even though I do enjoy reading them. Is that why I never seem to get lucky?? I will definitely post something "ghostly" but I'll have to think about who hasn't been ghosted.