Friday, November 21, 2008

Million Dollar Friend Award

I admit it. I've been so busy wallowing in my self-pity and frustration this past week that I failed to pass along a very important award. It's not that I didn't want to pass it on. It's more like my mind has been bouncing around like a monkey to such a degree that I couldn't concentrate long enough on just one task. The great thing about stressful times is that you find out who has the skill to be a friend. Some people can't stop themselves from kicking you when you are down, while others can't help but to offer a hand to lift you up.

Callie at Midwest Horse and Laura at Littlekeebler gifted me with this wonderful "Million Dollar Friend Award". Thank you so much for thinking of me, especially when you consider how erratic my commenting has been on your blog sites. Just so that everyone knows, I do have your blogs in my RSS feed, and I do read them -- sometimes several days after they were written -- but I do read them. I just don't always have something to say, or more often right when I am about to leave a comment, someone or something pulls me away.

With that I return this award to Callie and Laura. Of course, they are exempt from having to play again. In addition, I would like to pass this on to the following bloggers who always consider my feelings when leaving supportive comments on my site:

BrownEyed Cowgirls

California Cowgirl

Food for Founder

Green Slobber on My Shirt

Laughing Orca Ranch

Oh Horsefeathers & Related Twisted Tails

Ride a Good Horse

Swamp Suburbia

When Lilies Fly

Zambito Oaks Farm

There are many more individuals who should be in this list. I appreciate all of those who visit my site and get a good conversation going. I know that some of you have already had this award passed on to you, so don't feel like you have to do another round of it. Just enjoy it. Thanks, friends.

6 comments:

Mrs Mom said...

Thank You NM! I have to give it right back to you, since it fits the bill so very well.

Commenting sometimes is hard as all get out when there is a whole 'nother Life going on outside the computer. I have a tough time making sure everyone knows I read, when the kids jump up and need me every two seconds, so I "feel your pain!"

Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend Dear Lady, and I hope you get some horse time in!

Vaquerogirl said...

Why Thanks a MIllion! I'm honored to be so chosen!
Being a supportive friend is easy when you have good material to work with ( you all).
Have a relaxing week- and enjoy.... everything!

Train Wreck said...

Congratulations my busy friend! It is well deserved. Great people you passed it on to as well!

BrownEyed Cowgirls said...

Thanks NM!!
VG is right-it's easy to be supportive when you have good material to work with. It is very obvious that you have specific goals and work hard toward achieving them. Since I have started reading your blog, you have accomplished many of the things you set out to...not many people can say that. High fives to you!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awwwww, thank you my BILLION dollar friend :)
(See, I'm like that book "Guess how much I love you" with Nutbrown Hare. So cute!)

~Lisa
New Mexico

Jenn said...

Awww...thank you! I needed this today!