Thursday, December 4, 2008

Butterfly Award

This is probably the fastest turnaround I've done on an award, but I woke up really early this morning with a lot of energy, so I'm taking advantage of it. Callie at Midwest Horse passed this award on to me. Thank you so much. It's beautiful and such a nice compliment. I'd like to keep the award rolling and pass it on to...

Cowboys, Kids, and Sunsets for always being such a kind person and creating such inspirational posts. I know you are busy at the moment, but maybe you'll check in with your laptop.

Ride a Good Horse for taking us through her experiences raising and training young foals, and for being Peppy's mom. Can you tell that I like Peppy?

4 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Congratulations on your award. I received one too, it's so pretty in the middle of winter.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Congrats on your award, NM. I had you in mind for this award, too, but then I saw that Callie had already chosen you to receive it.
You totally deserve it. I love your blog :)

~Lisa
New Mexico

Shirley said...

Thanks, NM! and yes, you can say that you like Peppy!

Train Wreck said...

You are the best!! Thank you so much, I think we need to have a "blogirl" convention! I am going to start it! Ha! then we can all meet up,and have a great time! Sending a big hug your way!! I will post this awesome award as soon as I can!!