Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Friendship Award

Lisa (a.k.a. Rapunzel) at Laughing Orca Ranch passed this Friendship Award along to me. This is what is said about the recipients given this award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I have to really appreciate those bloggers who always take the time to read and comment on my posts, and who put up with me lurking around their posts. There would be no motivation to blog without your responses and input. Of course, the number one person that comes to mind to be deserving of this Friendship Award is Lisa at Laughing Orca Ranch. I think anyone who knows her would agree that she is the most loyal and personable blogger. She keeps the conversation going by posing questions in her comments. She wants people to get to know the real Rapunzel, so she is generous with the information she shares about herself. However, since she gave this award to me and already went through the work of finding eight bloggers to pass it along to, I want to give her a break. Just consider yourself re-awarded, Lisa.

Here are eight other bloggers who I'd like to award and say thank you to for always stopping by:

All Things Horse

Barn Door Tagz

Fern Valley Appaloosas

Food for Founder

MidWestHorse Blog

Pony Tales Blog

Swamp Suburbia

There is a Horse in My Bubblebath

Spread the friendship.

10 comments:

fernvalley01 said...

Thanks so much,I always enjoy reading about your gang

Tracey said...

Congratulations! What a lovely little award, and you are so deserving!

BTW, I've been meaning to tell you I love the look of your blog these days :>

Leah Fry said...

You are so sweet -- thank you! I hope I have made you laugh a time or two.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awwwww, you're such a sweetie, NM! I'm so touched by your words. You've always been one of my most favorite blogs, one that I check in on every day and try to comment on every post.
You're such a wealth of information and are always honest, forthcoming and real. I love that about you, my friend.

So, yes, you are very deserving of this friendship award, as I consider you my friend :)

~Lisa
aka~Rapunzle

allhorsestuff said...

Sweet new Look here! Congrats on the wonderful award~
KK

Lulu said...

Very Sweet! Thank you!

manker said...

as bette midler sang "you've got to have friends" !

congrats
gp

Katharine Swan said...

Wow, thank you! What an honor! Stay tuned for my post on the subject. :o)

dp said...

Thanks for the nod! Much appreciated.

Andrea said...

You are too sweet!! I have been behind in my blog reading, sigh...been super busy with a rodeo coming up and trying to figure out what up with my kids' horse.

But thanks so much, I love coming over to your blog!! And congrats on your award!!