Monday, April 6, 2009

Help! Gabbrielle Won't Stop Hassling Me!

Here I was minding my own business sitting on a tree stump, and along came Gabbrielle. First she took a bite out of my boot.

The she started eating my hair.

So, I tried hiding from her in the tiny passageway between the two barns. Oh no, here she comes...

Dang it! She spotted me.

Shoo! Go on now! Leave me be!

Stop eating my cell phone, will ya! I'm not your chew toy!

Now you know why we keep chains up between the barns. Gabbrielle would squeeze right in there if we gave her the chance.

11 comments:

Shirley said...

She is such a pretty mare! I love that 4th photo! (Caption: Whatcha doin' in there? Can I come in?)

kritter keeper said...

that is so cute! your baby has a great personality!

BrownEyed Cowgirls said...

Awww-she loves her "momma".

OnceUponAnEquine said...

That is so cute! She sure has a pretty head.

Lulu said...

I have the same problem with KC. No matter where I hide, she always finds me and "picks on me"!!

C-ingspots said...

She sure is a cutie!! I think she's making a game of hide and seek!

Leah Fry said...

Some of them seem to have a better sense of how big they are and where they will fit than others. Jaz would get in there and be stuck.

Pony Girl said...

I think you're right! She is so adorable. She just wants to hang with her favorite gal! ;)

Gecko said...

Lol she's gorgeous!!!

Cheryl Ann said...

Awwww...how cute! She just wants to be with 'ya! Kinda like Scout, who won't leave me alone!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Yes, she's definitely a people horse. Whenever the farrier or vet comes over to work with my other horses, I have to lock Gabbrielle up or she'll be on top of us. She's very affectionate. If I don't kiss her on the muzzle first thing each morning, she sticks her nose onto my lips to force me to kiss her. Everyone who meets her is in awe of her. They say that someone has spent a lot of time working with her, but a lot of this is just her personality. She's a pocket pony.