Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Humor

This morning my son came walking into my office with a frozen glass filled with one ice blob. I asked if he did that for some reason, and he said, "No, I was just really tired last night and thought I was putting my water in the fridge."

That reminded me of how I was so tired the other morning that I carried a basket of laundry out to the horses to feed it to them! You know your employer is working you too hard when you start doing chores while sleepwalking.

7 comments:

Reddunappy said...

OK feeding the horses the laudry is a new one LOL get some sleep girl!

Mrs Mom said...

Amen to being too tired NM- try to get some rest there!

Katharine Swan said...

LOL! What did the horses think of their "dinner"?

Cheryl Ann said...

Girl, you need some SERIOUS SLEEP!

Flying Lily said...

I wonder what the horses thought! "Now she has lost it..." That must have felt so strange.

Mary Olson said...

Oh, my! You do need a break. I hope you get some rest tonight.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Hmmm, was your laundry made of hemp or soy?

They might enjoy a few nibbles of that, if they were. lol!

Poor NM. A nice long rest is just what you need.

~Lisa