Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Stills: Wildflowers

This week's Sunday Stills challenge is wildflowers. Here is a batch of wildflowers around our property that I took with my newest digital camera, my Canon PowerShot SX10...



Here are pictures I took of some not so wild wildflowers that I admit I planted, but had to include them since it's so difficult to get anything to grow around here...



These are photos that my daughter took with my old Kodak EasyShare DX7630 while while my husband and I were busy trying to control a nervous horse on a trail ride this morning...




This is a picture my son took in May with his Pentax K200 DSLR camera...

15 comments:

dibear said...

Very nice. Enjoy that new camera. :)

Shirley said...

Hey, nice job! I love blanketflowers, their orange and yellow are so cheerful!

Once Upon an Equine said...

You have lots of pretty flowers on your property. Nice pics.

Tammy said...

I just got the same camera. Still getting to know each other but like everything about it so far!

Love the first picture!

Ed said...

Nice shots..:-)

Pacey said...

Lovely collection of wild flowers. Love the last photo.

fernvalley01 said...

Such pretty flowers ,All I could get was the Wild Roses here , wanted the marsh Marigolds ,but maybe later in the month.

thecrazysheeplady said...

How fun you are all working on the challenges :-). Good jobs!

moresecretwhispers said...

ahh such beautifully vivid colours in these
nice job!

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

Your camera took some nice photos! Lovely!

Lulu said...

What are the white ones near the top of the post??? I've got those too, and have NO idea what they are!

flowerweaver said...

My favorite is the last, red one. Looks similar to our Indian Paintbrush. Lovely!

Andrea said...

You have some very photographically talented children!! They took some great shots!! Beautiful wild flowers, planted by you or not, they are pretty!!

CTG Ponies said...

Very nice! Congrats on the new camera.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great that you are all involved in the challenge! I really like the last photo of the Indian paintbrush!:)