Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Interesting

I've been searching the Internet to get an idea of what kind of local horse properties are available. I found some very affordable horse properties with gorgeous homes and barns. However, I noticed that many homes were up for sale on the same streets. An alarm went off in my head thinking there must be neighbor problems or something like that for so many people to put their houses up for sale all in the same vicinity at the same time. I Googled the street names and discovered that those streets are right near the new motocross facility. Coincidence? I think not.

3 comments:

Breathe said...

What a shame. I bet those folks are up in arms.

Katharine Swan said...

Ha. That's pretty funny, NM. So apparently you aren't the only one who didn't want it, after all. ;o)

Leah Fry said...

I get suspicious when I see that also. It always makes me wonder if the area is scheduled to be rezoned or something.

There are a bunch on my road for sale, but here, I think it's because people move out here and then it's not what they thought it would be.