Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Stills: The Letter C

See the Cs?



Even the shadow of the C is a C...



C is for Coffee Cups...



I am pleased to announce that I found an old Easter egg in one of my Coffee Cups when Cleaning out my kitchen Cabinets.

Speaking of kitchen Cabinets, C is also for new kitchen Counter tops...



C if for a Change in Color...



C is for Creeper, who parks her Car in front of my house, though her own house is 50 yards up the road and has plenty of places to park...



(Photo is taken through a window, which explains its hazy quality.)

C is for Cuteness, of Course.



Thanks to Sunday Stills for another fun photographic Challenge.

18 comments:

dibear said...

I love 'C'uteness. :) and I bet that Easter egg was 'C'hocolate? :)

VioletSky said...

Nice counter.
And the shadow C is great!
Did 'cuteness' eat the easter egg?

The D-Meister said...

An Easter egg?!?! Darn. You always win.

fernvalley01 said...

great pics!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

These are all clever 'C' subjects, but my fave is your adorable Midgerator's cute face. Give her a cookie from me, k? :D

~Lisa

Ed said...

Great shots and well done..:-))

Jan's Place USA and Mt Forest Pictures said...

Great C's! Is that not a cute "C" orgi face?

Train Wreck said...

Great shots! Very creative with the first two! Very Cute with the last one.

Tracey said...

Very clever with the shadow!

moresecretwhispers said...

very creative photos for this weeks challenge :)

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Great photos! I love the Cuteness especially though!

Flying Lily said...

I suggest another c photo which would be Crushed eggs on the car. Why must they park in front of your place??? Your neighbors really aggravate me!!! And I don't even live there.

Beautiful photos by the way.

June said...

NICE countertop!
And Cuteness is just heartbreakingly precious! ...those rolly eyes!

Sydney said...

I looooooove the last photo. So cute.

baystatebrumby said...

I'm with Flying Lily! C is for Clamshells outside the car door for the Crazy lady to step on! CRUNCH CRUNCH.
hee hee.
I don't even know your neighbors!

Once Upon an Equine said...

Great C shots. I especially liked the C reflection & shadow on the trailer tie rings and the Cute Corgi!

Andrea said...

Those are some great c's!! I love the trailer ones! And cuteness is just that, so cute!! I love your new counter tops!! They are beautiful!! And girl you do have creepy neighbors!!! No doubt about that!! Lol

Shirley said...

Great selections-I do love that countertop! Very Cute Corgi, too.