Monday, March 8, 2010

Leather CPR for Equestrian Tack

I was pleased to have the opportunity to participate in trying out Leather CPR for Equestrian Tack and sharing the results with my readers on this blog. My first thought upon receiving this product was that I appreciate the easy-squeeze tube for when I have my hands full, and the ring included at the top for unique tack room storage.

I decided to begin with my boots. I dragged all my dusty, dirty, scuffed up boots outside and lined them up on the patio.

Here are some close ups of the condition my boots were in before applying the product...


Here are the after shots once Leather CPR for Equestrian Tack had been applied...


Huge difference, don't you think? I was able to clean and condition all of those boots in less than five minutes. Easy peasy. Next I plan to try it out on my saddles. Stay tuned for those results.

# # #

Product Information
Leather CPR for Equestrian Tack cleans, conditions and restores leather equine tack.

Application
Leather CPR for Equestrian Tack is made for use on leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, harnesses, leather riding apparel, shoes and boots, saddlebags and other riding accessories.

Leather CPR for Equestrian Tack is not intended for use on porous leather such as buckskin or suede.

Instructions
Always test on an area of leather item that cannot be seen before proceeding.

Apply Leather CPR for Equestrian Tack liberally using a clean, soft sponge. Do not use a cloth to apply, or product will be absorbed into the cloth rather than the leather. Continue to rub item with sponge to loosen dirt. Wipe off excess product and dirt with a clean, soft cloth. Repeat if necessary.

Features and Benefits
  • Cleans and conditions in one step
  • Removes dirt and grime in minutes, restoring leather's color and shine
  • Prolongs the life of leather
  • Breaks in and softens new or stiff leather
  • Leaves no greasy residue
  • Reduces appearance of scuffs and scratches
  • Tested by dermatologists and will not irritate skin
  • 100% satisfaction money back guarantee
Suggested Retail Price
The suggested retail price for Leather CPR for Equestrian Tack is $9.95 for an 8-ounce tube, $14.95 for a 14-ounce hanging squeeze bottle and $24.95 for a 32-ounce refill bottle.

Availability
Leather CPR for Equestrian Tack is available nationwide at fine tack and farm supply stores or online at http://www.leathercpr.com.

# # #

FREE SAMPLE AND PRIZE PACK GIVEAWAY

As a special thank you for reading this, CPR Cleaning Products is giving you the opportunity to receive your own free sample product. The sign-up form for a free sample can be found at http://www.leathercpr.com/specialoffer/.

Quantities of full-size product samples are limited.

You are also eligible to compete for one of five CPR Cleaning Prize Packs worth $50. Here is how it works:

1. Invite unlimited friends, family members, Twitter followers, blog readers and Facebook friends to receive their own free product sample by visiting http://www.leathercpr.com/special offer/.
2. CPR Cleaning Products will keep track of the number of referrals each participant solicits through the submission form on the sample page.
3. The five people who refer the most friends/family to sign up for a free sample by March 31, 2010 will be rewarded with a CPR Cleaning Products prize pack.

Tack’n Togs rated Leather CPR the best new tack and saddlery product for 2010!

6 comments:

fernvalley01 said...

Great ! thanks for sharing!

Horse Gal said...

Wow! That stuff made such a difference! I'm gonna have to buy some of that. :)

Paint Girl said...

Wow, what a difference! We use this at the farm for tack. It seems really easy to apply to the tack right before a class. We have so much tack to clean, that we usually do it at the show.
I will have to get some for myself. I am way behind in tack cleaning! I need some nice weather for some motivation!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE this product! I think it works great :) thanks so much for sharing!

Leah Fry said...

Thanks for sharing. I ordered a sample.

equestrian leather product said...

Really great. Thanks