Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Funny

So, my husband and I were watching the TV show, Wife Swap, and he said, "If our family did Wife Swap, I'd have to tell the new wife to do whatever she wants as long as she scoops poop. She can have the run of the house, do whatever she wants with the kids, but she's got to scoop poop. That's all I care about. Get that poop scooped. Then when it comes time for the rules change, the new wife will tell us it's our turn to scoop poop. The whole week will be a TV show about scooping poop."

6 comments:

lytha said...

they have a german version of this show and my man and i watched it one day and ended up with both of us crying.

it was just tragic. this one mother had no clue, and the new mother was excellent, and really made a difference, but the real mother just didn't know how to make it all work, and the kids had like 2 weeks of this really great life, and then it was over. we were just sobbing!

The D-Meister said...

This is one of those things that made me laugh out loud really loudly so that people looked at me like I was crazy.

Ms Martyr said...

That's about all that's going on here this time of year. The melting snow reveals all kinds of surprises.

Mikey said...

Lmao!!! That's our house too, totally.

Reddunappy said...

LOL I know how you feel! I only have three horses LOL and the puppy, Jessie and the cat take care of themselves. It seems all I do is clean stalls and pick up other things that come out of the back end of animals LOL and sometimes the front end too!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Remind me to miss that particular episode, please?


lol!


~Lisa