Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Muck Boots

I'm always thrashing my good athletic shoes by working in the paddock when it's muddy. My daughter has some rain boots she picked up at Target years ago that she just keeps in the tack room for when she's home and helping clean stalls, but they aren't my size. So, when I won a gift certificate for csnstores.com from 7MSN Ranch, one of the items I bought was rain/muck boots in my size. Aren't they cute? Thanks, Linda. There is another competition going on over at 7MSN Ranch for a $125 csnstores.com certificate. Check it out. The contest ends tomorrow (Thursday, July 29th at 7:00 PM Mountain Time), so hurry.

These boots are the Nomad brand and are very good quality. They come in much crazier patterns and colors than this. I also bought some new glassware for my new kitchen and some photo paper for my new photography business. Jackpot! I promise not to enter Linda's content this time since I've already won two of these gift certificates from different blogs. My good luck has been scaring me. I think I'll let some of it rub off on you.

8 comments:

the7msn said...

I need to win one of those gift certificates myself - I love these boots! Particularly because of the calf adjustment.

fernvalley01 said...

Very stylin' We will of course expect pictures of you in the boots!

jane augenstein said...

Hey, hey, hey....NICE boots!!! I agree I too want to see these on your feet!! :-)

Vaquerogirl said...

Cute cute cute!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

You deserve some good luck, NM. And those are cute boots.
I have about 4 pairs of the Target boots and they really don't hold up to long term, daily mucking. Two pairs of mine didn't even make it an entire year, even though I switched off so they wouldn't get too much wear and tear.....oh, they did end up tearing, and leaking, too.
I don't think the Target brand boots are tough enough for muckers like us. I think they were designed for trendy fashionistas who walk the puddle covered streets of NYC, on their way to their next fashion shopping adventure.

~Lisa

Jeni said...

I have a pair of Wellies and I LOVE them!!! Mine are purple with flowers all over them.

Once Upon an Equine said...

Ohhh, those are stylin'. I like em! Congrats on your win and enjoy those fun boots. I'm hopping over to 7MSN now.

Crystal said...

I have a pair of winter muck boots and i love them, now i need the summer pair, especially with all the rain we got this year!