Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Legendary Horse Personality Quiz

Find out the “Legendary Tail” behind your horses with the launch of an interactive equine personality quiz, available at www.MyLegendaryHorse.com.

The website also encourages horse owners to nominate their veterinary professionals to receive $5,000 for an equine charity or cause. The award is part of an initiative to recognize veterinarians and vet techs for their steadfast commitment to equine health, presented by Bayer Animal Health. There is no purchase required to enter.

I took the quiz for my three horses and here were the results:

Bombay is Lord Byron, the legendary romantic poet.

Bombay is a sensory creature, a bundle of emotion, like the curious poet and adventurer. Dramatics may be part of the package, but so are charm, bravery, and wit.

Lostine is Joan of Arc, the legendary heroine of France.


Lostine is a fierce and willful girl who knows how to get what she wants, like the young visionary who protected France against England. Her tender moments might surprise you.

Gabbrielle is Jane Austen, the legendary romantic writer.

Gabbrielle is a funny girl, sweet natured and smart, but occasionally stubborn, like the romantic English author. She may seem withdrawn sometimes, but, deep down, she is focused and vigorous.

7 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

I love all the descriptions. I'll have to go take the quiz now.

Once Upon an Equine said...

That was fun. Misty turned out to be Florence Nightingale: caring and calm...and likely to be very intelligent. I can see that in her.

Crystal said...

hehe thats fun, my Bailey turned out to be AMelia Earhart as well, definitly willing to puch boundaries looking for fun, lol.

baystatebrumby said...

What literary figure will my hose be? I am dying to find out. My guess:Jane Eyre!!!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Wow, from what I've learned about your horses, the descriptions and titles sound right on!

Here's what it said about my mare:

Florence Nightingale
Apache is Florence Nightingale, the legendary war nurse.

Apache is caring and kind, despite an objective calm, just like the late 19th century nurse and teacher. She is unprovoked by the frenzy of other horses or handlers, but prefers peace and quiet. She is likely to be very intelligent.

I agree wholeheartedly!

~Lisa

achieve1dream said...

This is cool! I will definitely have to check this out and maybe even do a post about it. Thanks!

achieve1dream said...

That is so ironic that you say Bombay and Chrome would have fun together! I did the quiz and Chrome got Lord Byron too! :)