Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photo Fun

Here's my attempt at the Sunday Stills coffee/teacup challenge, late as usual...


Then I started having fun with Photoshop.  I gave the photo of Midge playing in the leaves a crackling effect to make the entire picture look like a crackled leaf.


This was our sunset the other night.  I only let Photoshop make one minor adjustment, because the sunset was perfect in itself.


While shoveling manure I noticed this vehicle parked up against my fence had fuzzy dice hanging from the rearview mirror.  Then I noticed that the interior was an incredible throwback to earlier times and I had to get a picture.  This one is closest the to real image.  The windows had a blue tint.


I also liked the look with a yellow tint.


And who could resist neon?


But it wouldn't be the same without basic black and white.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the sunset picture, very nice, Midge looks a little odd, but still cool in crackly, although it does make the leaves look awesome. The van looks best in yellow I think.

fernvalley01 said...

All cool pics, though I still like Midge best.You are right the sunset is perfect

Fantastyk Voyager said...

That's a cute little car! I like the photo of Midge but I like the sunset best- just gorgeous!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Nicely done. It's fun to play with photos. I like your coffee cup angle and the sunset photo is lovely!
The truck is very cool. I like the yellow tint....has more of an old time feel while removing all the background and reflective distractions. :)

~Lisa

achieve1dream said...

That sunset is just incredible! I love all the colors.

I like the truck in the yellow best too. :)