Friday, November 26, 2010

A Website for Those Interested in Becoming a Vet Tech

VeterinarianTechnician.org posted an article, “50 Horse and Equestrian Blogs”, and included some blogs we are all familiar with and others that are new to me.

This is an interesting website.  Here's what it says on the About Us page:  Vetrinariantechnician.org was created in 2010 by Ashley Porter. Veterinarian Technician is a nonprofit online resource created to explain to students their options and some of the advantages and disadvantages of getting a vet tech degree. I decided to create this site when I was searching for the right school to get my veterinarian technician degree. It was my opinion that existing sites which attempted to explain to students the reality of obtaining your degree either online or at a campus location were typically for-profit and thus biased and less trustworthy. I therefore decided to make a site that listed all the information in one place.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I did see this and thought it was a good site to check out. I see that you made the blog list. Congrats.

achieve1dream said...

Very cool.