Sunday, January 2, 2011

Awkward

I want to take a family photo in my studio using the timer on my camera while everyone is at home for the holidays.  When I told everyone to wear something they want to be seen in, and to make themselves presentable, my daughter pointed out this Awkward Family Photos website to me.  There's some really funny stuff in there, and it's quite an education for me to know what not to do when I take portraits.

I also noticed that there was a tab for Awkward Family Pet Photos.  Yeehaw!

2 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

"The Stupid Man Never Learns From Their Own Mistakes.
The Smart Man Always Does.
But the Wise Man Learns From Other's Mistakes."

One of my favorite quotes ;)

Sounds like you're the Wise Man.

~Lisa

achieve1dream said...

Ooh I'm going to have to go look at that site. :D