Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Stills: Circles

You might find a few circles in here, though they would be imperfect...

This is the only time of year you will find the hose coiled up...

Lots of knots in trees around our yard...

The neighbor insists that we prune them so that they don't hang over the fence into her yard.

Satellite dish, since cable sucks so much...

See the orange circle or dot on the bottom of the tire too?

It's too bad this challenge wasn't for dots, because when I blew up this next image in its RAW format, I could see the word "dot" inside the tail light...

More tail lights...

Manure is sometimes imperfectly circular...

I found the jackrabbits' restroom...

Rabbit poop is perfectly circular.  Instead of worrying about dog hair showing up in my photos, it's so much easier to just take pictures of dirty stuff to begin with.  On the way back in the house, I found even more circles...

13 comments:

achieve1dream said...

Good job! Those are great!

Ed said...

Cool shots, the DOT inside the taillamp is for Department Of Transportation..:-))

Linda said...

Very creative and funny! And, no, you definitely wouldn't notice a dog hair in piles of poo! lol

fernvalley01 said...

Great choices

duffylou said...

I loved your choices! These are great.

Rising Rainbow said...

You are too funny, girl! Circles with imperfections are right up my alley. LOL

Brenda said...

too funny about the rabbit "circles"! lol

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

These are all very clever. My favorites are the tree photos, but the rabbit poo cracked me up.

Who would have ever thought we'd be taking pictures of horse and rabbit poo for photography challenges? lol!

~Lisa

Oregon Equestrian said...

Rabbit poop! I love it.

Great selection of circles.

aurora said...

Love the hose shot, yes I am a gardener and can relate.

Funny on the wabbit poop.

allhorsestuff said...

HAHA...you have thye best sence of humor!~The poo pics really made me chuckle!
The door knobs were my fav.

Thanks fopr stoppin' by my place. I do love all the reflection shots I get where I am boarding now...all the ponds..I. have a million pond shots..I can't stop taking them, everytime I go out..more pond shots!

achieve1dream said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! You might be right about the energy level. I hadn't thought about that. We both do have a tendency to get excited. I'll give it a shot and see what happens. :) Thanks for watching the video.

achieve1dream said...

Oh and I forgot to say I'm excited that you are going to try clicker training. It's a lot of fun! If you ever have any questions just ask and I'll try to help or point you in the direction that will help you. Also if you haven't seen it yet Google the blog Stale Cheerios. Mary has a lot of great posts, videos and advice on clicker training. :)