Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Stills: TV Shows or Movies

Okay, first of all, I wanted to say that the quality of these photos is on the low side, but I have a handicap this week. I have an eye patch over one eye, and only have about 50% of my vision in my other eye thanks to a viral infection I picked up in a doctor's office waiting area, and the boys had the good flat screen TV all weekend, so I got stuck with the old fashioned, bulky thing.

I suspect a lot of people will have chosen the same TV show as I did. Can you tell which show it is from this picture? (Ignore the advertisement for a different TV show in the corner.  Although that's a really good show too.)

No? How about this one?

If you know the show at all, this next picture is a dead giveaway.

Happy hunting for more pics on Sunday Stills.

11 comments:

Trapper Creek Daughter said...

Sorry, don't know it! We don't get shows like that, though I wish we did!

Brenda said...

I haven't watched this show yet, and I will have to see when it's on next!

Ms Martyr said...

Looks like Mantracker. Have they started a new season?I must look for it as we watch it when the shows are current.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I also took all my photos off our big old bulky TV that we keep in our bedroom. It's too chilly downstairs to hang out and watch TV on the flat screen unless I start up the fireplace. Too much hassle.

Love Man Tracker! Lucky you to still be able to watch it. It doesn't seem to be on on our channels anymore. I remember you saying you'd love to be on that show someday. I'd do it, but what a mess I'd be with my wonky knee. Running through the brush would make me look like an injured animal. I bet it would be fun anyway. lol!

~Lisa

aurora said...

No idea, makes me curious. Are all three shots from what the others guessed, Man Tracker? Never seen it.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Yes, all three pics are from Mantracker. We get it with our subscription to DirecTV in Nevada. It's just a simple show about two people on foot trying to make it to a finish line out in the wilderness with a map and a compass before two men on horseback catch them. They usually have 2 days to get there before time runs out. One of the men on horseback is Mantracker and the other is his guide, someone who knows the area. They film in different locations around the U.S. and Canada.

achieve1dream said...

I recognize it only because other people have posted pictures of it. It's ManTracker. I'm going to have to see if I can find this show on since everyone loves it so much. :)

cdncowgirl said...

Mantracker!!! I used it as one of my show's too :)

Sadly I was told that Terry won't be The Tracker any longer due to contract disputes or some silly thing. I don' think the show will be the same without him.

achieve1dream said...

I totally agree that the new judges are American Idol are soooo much better. I stopped watching the show for several years because I was so tired of listening to all the bickering. It's fun again now. :)

Linda said...

That's cool--I'd love to watch that show! Never seen it before.

rosewolfkin said...

Never even heard of it! Sounds like it'd be interesting though. Hope your eyes feel better soon! www.timsboots.com