Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kindle for the PC and Mac

For those of you who don't have the Kindle device, you can download a free Kindle for the PC application and read my books on your computer. This application is compatible with Windows 7, XP and Vista.

You can also download Kindle for the Mac if you have a Mac OS X 10.5 and above. That application is free as well.

If you have an Amazon account, you can log in and start using the application. Otherwise, you can create an Amazon account.

I just wanted to get this information out while I'm researching other avenues of publishing. Thanks for your interest in my books.



For full descriptions of the books, please refer to my previous post.

5 comments:

fernvalley01 said...

Thanks for the info , I was hoping there would be a way to read it without buying a kindle right now .

Anonymous said...

I soo want to read 'The Next Door'... all I need now is a way to buy things off the internet :(

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Yeah, you do need to give Amazon some credit card info to download the books.

achieve1dream said...

That is awesome! I had no idea. Thanks for telling us. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't have a credit card :( maybe I should look out for a friend who does and can buy it for me lol