Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Graduate

I got some rest and am feeling better, so now I can post about what has been going on.

Graduation day weather was forecasted to be sunny with no precipitation, but it was cloudier than any other day this week and we got hit with a few raindrops and snowflakes. Brrrrr...

It's been raining ever since.  My son giving his wild man look...

He's gonna need a laptop for when he goes to Arizona State University.  He's majoring in Media and Film Studies. 

I couldn't get any help at the bakery because everyone and his brother was ordering graduation cakes, so I grabbed some icing and wrote the message myself...

I know.  I'm a spaz. 

Hey!  Where's Waldo?

8 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats to your son! You'll miss having him around when he is away at College...but you must be pretty darn proud! :-)

Jeni said...

Congrats to your son =)

You know there is a "Where's Waldo" facebook page where you can post pictures of "Waldo" when you find him. =)

BrownEyed Cowgirls said...

Congratulations to your son!!...and I think you cake is cute!

Dreaming said...

Congrats! Good luck to your son - I bet he can't wait to get to college!

fernvalley01 said...

Congrats to your son, I love the cake ,and I bet he did too! Glad you got some rest

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Love the Waldo! Good on you for thinking fast with your camera! lol!
You should post it on that FB page that Jeni mentioned. lol!

Congrats to Colt! Your entire family must be so proud!!!

~Lisa

Linda said...

Congrats! Looks like we both had graduates this weekend!

achieve1dream said...

Congrats to your son!

Oh and I like the cake. Looks yummy.