Monday, February 25, 2013

A Day at the Ballpark

Check out what I did this weekend. I hung out with some Cubs...


And Giants...
I got some incredible shots of the players warming up and playing the game with me being seated just three rows from the field near first base, but I don't want to post the best photos anywhere online until I get my watermark on them. Some of them are good enough quality to sell.

It is my husband's birthday, and he said he'd like to see this pre-season baseball game. I wouldn't mind doing it again some time, but I'll try to get front row seats so that I don't have to get my big ass telephoto lens in other people's view of the game.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

I am SO JEALOUS. I'm a giants fan for life <3

achieve1dream said...

That's really smart about the watermark. It's not safe to share photos on public places these days. Make sure the watermark is covering a crucial part of the photo and not easily cropped out.... okay why am I give advice to someone who probably knows more about photography than I do??? Please ignore me. I'm glad you enjoyed the game!!