Friday, December 27, 2013

Helmet Cam Test 2

This time I succeeded in catching the GoPro Hero when it switched from video to camera mode, and I switched it back to video mode.  However, it got out of sync with my button pushes, so I wasn't filming when I thought I was filming, and vice versa.  It will be easier when I ride with someone else, because I can just ask them, "Is there a big red light blinking on my forehead?"

Anyway, I thought I got a really cool video of me trotting on Rock, but I didn't.  I also thought I got a video catching my neighbor speeding past in her car while I was about to cross the street, but I didn't.  So, here are a couple of videos I did get.  In one of them I am swiveling the camera up and down as far as it will go to experiment with angles.  It turns out that I can film myself if I twist the camera as far as it will go down.

video

video

1 comment:

achieve1dream said...

That is sooooo cool!!!!