Saturday, December 21, 2013

Where Did I Disappear To?

Part of the reason why I was so upset about Lostine's condition, beside the obvious, was the timing of it.  We were just a few steps away from being out the door for a trip to a far away land.  I've been waiting 37 years to return to this place, and thought I was going to have to cancel our flights, hotel, and car rental because of Lostine's bout with colic.  Fortunately, she steadily improved, and we were able to leave for our trip.  Any guesses as to where we went?






5 comments:

ellie k said...

Looks like the tropics, islands somewhere. Really pretty. Glad you got to go. Hope you have fun and get some relaxation.

strivingforsavvy said...

Hawaii?

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

fernvalley01 said...

WOnderful!

achieve1dream said...

Hawaii!! So cool! I've never been, but my best friend has and she told me how awesome it was. I'm glad you got to go and I hope you had a great time. :D