Sunday, March 30, 2014

An Outing

Here are some pictures I took at Boyce Thompson Arboretum State Park near Superior, Arizona.  My son was kind enough to come along with me and carry my photography equipment.  He also stepped into frame when I needed a model in the picture.
























Whew!  What a day.  Nice of them to make this concrete seat in the side of the mountain that contours to your butt.  If you ever go here, I recommend stopping for lunch at Porter's Cafe on Main Street in Superior.  Good food.  Good service.  Lots of stuff to look at inside, and a relaxing outdoor patio for those who like to dine in a nice breeze.

3 comments:

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Wow....That is beautiful there.

Laura Lee said...

WOW! Gorgeous country!

achieve1dream said...

Gorgeous photos! You are so talented!!!