Wednesday, April 2, 2014

High Jinks

It's a windy day.  You know what that means...

Horse play!


The boys are like kindergartners -- the way they fight over the new ball.  The feed store started stocking a new horse/dog ball that seems to be a little tougher than the Jolly Balls, so I bought one.  We'll see how long it lasts.  I think it took Bombay two days to shred a Jolly Ball.

Gabbrielle is always in the role of referee, throwing down penalty flags with her tail when things get too rough.







I know that Gabbrielle secretly enjoys this, because she imagines that they are fighting over her.

So, who won?

Bombay may rear higher, but Rock always wins out with steady authority.

4 comments:

Sam said...

He just wins because he is bulkier!

:)

Katharine Swan said...

This is what Rondo and another gelding in the corral like to do! They love to play with one another. I've seen them play tug with a traffic cone another boarder donated for their amusement, and once with a stick that couldn't have been longer than 6 inches. Funniest thing ever!

fernvalley01 said...

what fun!

achieve1dream said...

He shredded a jolly ball? Good grief Bombay! I hope the new one lasts longer. I love the pictures!!! Great job! I wish I had an open place like that for mine to play. They always hide in the trees LOL!