Monday, August 11, 2014

Spare Pics

I take random pictures, forget about them, and find them on my camera later.  Since there hasn't been much of anything beyond the same old, same old to write about, I decided to share some pictures.

This is the side of my property that I haven't been able to visit often because of the guard dogs next door, but since they moved out, I was finally able to get some beautiful shots on a cloudy day...

Looking out into the desert where I ride the horses...

My husband took a closer look at the tree that took on some damage during the last big storm, and he found several more large branches that had either broken off or were hanging.  Here he's dragging a branch that is a tree in its own right...

Gabbrielle always has to snoopervise...

I'm hearing thunder now, but still waiting for rain.

2 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I spoke too soon. I went out to the barn to feed the horses and got caught in a downpour. Holy cow, it is loud under those aluminum roofs! The storm was so intense that I couldn't get back to the house, so I stayed with the horses. If the horses can handle that ruckus and getting sprayed with water from every direction, then I'm not going to put up with anymore spooking from them. They are braver than they portray themselves to be. Although, everyone did walk away from their food except for Rock. He just kept on eating like nothing was going on.

fernvalley01 said...

Sure is a beautiful area you live in. So very different than what I am used to!