Thursday, December 25, 2014

Monkey Business

Stewie's first Christmas with us...






Stewie is playing with the charms on some bracelets that my son's girlfriend gave me as a gift.  She's Stewie's biggest fan.

The dogs were so excited about their monkey gift that they all raced around the house with it in their mouths, stealing it from each other.  They were moving too fast for me to get pictures in focus, so I had to wait until everyone settled down.  When Midge settles down, she tends to hide under tables and go into other rooms to sleep, so I didn't get any pictures of her, but she was heavily involved in the chase scene, barking all the way.

I hope everyone had a happy holiday.

4 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Merry Christmas! Stewie really is cute!

ellie k said...

Did you make the beautiful quilt on the back of your couch? Stewie is a cutie, he could steal your heart very easy.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

ellie - Nah, that's a store bought, machine made quilt, but there are plenty of others I made lying around.

achieve1dream said...

Sounds like a great Christmas!! Your dogs are soooo adorable! I love that last picture. :D