Friday, April 24, 2015

Speak of the...

Look who I almost stepped on while running down the back steps today...

Do you see her?

Or him?

It was in the exact same location as the rattlesnake and the Gila Monster, so there must be something popular about that spot, like lots of little critters to eat.


I think it was just yesterday that I mentioned to my husband that I haven't seen a tarantula in a few years.  Maybe I need to starting talking about seeing a million dollars, because chances are it will show up tomorrow.

8 comments:

Mrs Shoes said...

GGGAAAAAaaahhhhh...

(that's my you hear fading into the distance as I run from a spider that big)

Brenda said...

Now that...that you can have all you want of. Hahahaha. I don't dislike nor am I "afraid" of spiders, they're just not my favorite things. But apparently the word has gotten out about that spot. ;)

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

Surely this is a site well worth seeing.

Cheryl Ann said...

There HAS to be something at that spot! Now, you just have to figure out what it is!

Grey Horse Matters said...

That seems to be the hot spot alright. Spiders don't bother me but I'd be running if I saw the rattler.

Tina said...

*faints*...omg...I'm sorry but you are tough as nails with all the scary things you have to deal with there. The spider tops the list though. I'd flat out run screaming back into the house. Totally afraid of spiders!!!

Thank you for saying something on Lytha's blog. I'm able to read it again! :O)

TeresaA said...

no no. just NO.

achieve1dream said...

*shudder* I really don't like spiders.....