Sunday, September 27, 2015

Supermoon Eclipse

I took all of these photos of the supermoon eclipse without a tripod, using just a point and shoot camera.




Someone was whimpering the entire time I was on the porch...



Someone else was creeping up from behind me in the dark...


It kept trying to sneak into the house each time I opened the door.  But what really freaked me out and put an end to my photo shoot was that I heard human footsteps running toward me on the gravel just below my porch.  Someone was in my back yard in the dark.  I ran into the house and got my husband.  By the time we got back out there with a flashlight, he was gone.  A short time later I went down to the barn with a flashlight to let the horses out of their stalls, and a car that had been parked on the cliff above my back yard started up and drove off.  So, it looks like we've got a creeper.  I don't know how he could get around in the dark with an eclipsed moon, but I do know that the man who stalked my neighbor for years wears night vision goggles while riding around on his ATV at night.

Here are a few other photos I've taken recently of our crazy skies...







3 comments:

achieve1dream said...

Your photos are amazing!! I love them!! The eclipse was so awesome, but I didn't have a camera so I didn't get to get pictures. Yours turned out great. I love the cloud pictures how you can see the shadows on the mountains. So cool!

achieve1dream said...

Oh and I forgot to say that spider is SCARY and the creeper with the night vision goggles is scary too! Sheesh!

Tina said...

Goodness I love your pictures! Except of the spiders LOL!