Sunday, February 14, 2016

Caught on Camera

Bombay and Rock had the fitz the other day.  By the looks of these pictures, I think Bombay established some temporary dominance over Rock.




Bombay rarely pins his ears, so I thought this was Gabbrielle for a minute...


They kicked up a lot of dust.

Rock is flagging his tail and blowing snorts in this next picture...

He's learning some Arab traits.

I love Gabbrielle's expression in this next photo...

She's looking at me like she's begging me to put a stop to all this nonsense.

Despite Bombay's ferocious bites, he didn't actually break any skin.  He bares his teeth, but doesn't do any damage, unlike Rock, who leaves missing hair all over Bombay's face.

I've been trying to recover from the flu these past few days.  I did get a flu shot, but it missed the mark.  I guess the vaccination was for the wrong strain, but I do feel like it lessened the intensity of the symptoms for me.  My biggest problem now is just generalized muscle pain and stiffness.  I feel like I've been working out too hard at the gym, yet I haven't.

I had plans to go to the Arabian Horse Show in Scottsdale tomorrow, but then remembered that I already had tickets to another event, which is probably for the best, because I don't think I would last very long hobbling around Westworld for six to eight hours like I planned.  I'll try again next weekend.

4 comments:

redhorse said...

They made me laugh. What expressions.

Linda said...

Those are great pictures of them sorting something out. I didn't realize it was already time for the Scottsdale Arabian show, but it makes sense--always around my daughter's birthday which is why I never go. I'm going to make it goal to get down there next year for it.

Crystal said...

I love watching them play, I hope easy will play, I know Neil's gelding will if given the chance, the girls not so much.

Brenda said...

Rock DOES look like an Arab in that picture. He's definitely getting bad influence from them. I'm glad Bombay didn't hurt him. It's awesome you caught all this on camera. They made me laugh.

I hope you feel better soon. I'd taken Wednesday off from work so I could go to the Arab show and shoot me some domestic horses, but my knee is still giving me issues and I don't want to risk walking around on it. I'm still taking the day off from work, though! Hahaha