Monday, July 4, 2016

Cardinal, Bunny, Clouds

I finally got a few shots of a cardinal through the window.  I had to Photoshop them to bring the color out since the window dulled the pictures.  There were actually two of them hopping along chasing each other, but I couldn't get them both in one shot before they separated.  Note the bunny photo bomber...



I also got some cloud shots from when the last group of storms blew through.  Now we are back to blindingly bright sun and sweltering heat.  The clouds were nice because they allowed me to see clearly.  On cloudless summer days, I squint, even behind my sunglasses.




3 comments:

TeresaA said...

I love clouds and these are spectacular!

Cut-N-Jump said...

There are a ton of cardinals here. Blue jays, these stork looking birds, white birds with long beaks that hunt crawfish, mockingbirds, some kind of gray birds and who knows what else. Of course they're always just. out. of. range for photos with the phone or don't stick around long enough to grab a camera

Jen said...

Cute photos - the "bunny bomber" is hilarious! ;o)