Thursday, September 1, 2016

Low-Rise Rippers

A few years ago I had bought some jeans online that were advertised as being mid-rise, but were actually low-rise.  They were constructed in such a way that the front dug into my belly and cut off my digestion while the back end slid down and constantly needed to be hiked up.  

It's bad enough that there wasn't enough material to rise above the top half of my butt crack, but these other inconveniences were beyond my ability to tolerate them.  I'd wear them for a few hours until I was so put out by having to unbutton the front to relieve my intestinal protests, and then having to hike them up every few seconds and pull my shirt down to cover my bare bottom each time I had to bend over that I'd rip them off and put on sweat pants to get some relief.  These jeans were not practical for working around the barn.

I finally decided to give them to the horses to shred, and shred them they did...





Every once in a while Rock would get carried away and bite Bombay instead of the jeans.


Bombay kept stepping on them and falling down while Rock laughed.

These next three frames all happened within seconds of one another.  Note the jeans flying in the air above Bombay...


...and landing on his back.  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

He realized that just walking around wasn't going to get them off.  I guess he didn't like wearing them either.

8 comments:

Cheryl Ann said...

Too funny!

Horseyhabit said...

Your boys are a crack up!! lol!!

Kathryn Little said...

What playful goofballs!

Brenda said...

Hahaha. Hey. You got to enjoy the jeans after all.

TeresaA said...

That's far too funny!

Crystal said...

That is too much fun!

Linda said...

That's hilarious. You have a great sense of humor. :)

Tina said...

LOL!!! You take some of the best pictures!!! I don't have my horses anymore but I do have 2 pygmy goats now and I do the jeans as toys for them too...they love it.